The Floyd Henry Jr., DO Scholarship Endowment Fund was established by the family and friends of Dr. Henry in 2002.
“No one stood taller in the Osteopathic profession than Floyd E. Henry Jr, DO. I’ve never know a doctor that was more respected by this patients and his peers.” – William Chambers, Former President of Eastmoreland Hospital
“Dr. Henry had GREAT HANDS! If I had every needed surgery, I would have gone to Floyd.” – Paul Aversano, DO
“I was often nervous when I referred my patients to a specialist, but not Dr. Henry. He was a great communicator. He spoke to patients in a language they understood and always made them feel comfortable.” – Matthew Sah, DO
More information on Dr. Henry is available here.
Scholarship recipients include:
- Patrick Erickson, Western U/COMP-Northwest, 2016
- Kirsten Walton, WesternU/COMP-Northwest, 2015
- Vernon Rasiah, Western U/COMP-Northwest, 2014
- Patrick Dacquel, KCUMB-COM, 2008
- Shari Van Dyke-Montanden, KCUMB-COM, 2007
- Kristina Haley, AZCOM/MWU, 2006
- Wendy Haack, DMU-COM, 2005
- Ryan Melvin, AZCOM/MWU, 2004
Would you like to learn more about these scholarship awardees? Visit our Hall of Fame.
The Foundation is looking for more stories and quotes about Dr. Henry. Pictures are also welcome! If you would like to add to this page please contact David Tate at email@example.com.