- Application must be completed no later than 5 pm on May 15th, 2017.
- Consideration is given to residents of the Northwest (Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon and Washington). The Foundation defines “resident” as living more than half your lifetime before medical school in one or more of these five states.
- Consideration is given to student doctors with a commitment to practicing osteopathic medicine in the Pacific Northwest.
- Students entering their 2nd, 3rd or 4th years of an AOA approved college of osteopathic medicine are eligible to receive scholarships. Applications for these scholarships should be made in students’ 1st, 2nd or 3rd years.
- Scholarships will be credited to the student’s medical school business office account for tuition.
- Scholarship awards are for one year. Recipients who reapply for a second or third scholarship are evaluated equally with all applicants. Prior recipients have no guarantee of continued support.
- No current employee or member of the Board of Directors, and no relative of a current employee or member of the Board of Directors of the Foundation will be eligible for a scholarship.
- The Foundation reserves the right to request additional materials, references, letters of support, and such information necessary to evaluate the student’s application and eligibility.
- Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.
Before you begin your application, please download and read these APPLICATION GUIDELINES.
Application Process is now CLOSED for 2017-18.