Serving the Public Through Awareness on the Osteopathic Approach to Wellness
Serving Physicians Through Education That Supports the Osteopathic Approach to Wellness.
Advancing the Principles of Osteopathic Medicine as the Best Way to Achieve Wellness
1000 Day Priorities
- Promote Opportunities for Underserved Communities to Recruit Physicians
- Increase Opportunities for the Public to Explore Wellness with Osteopathic Physicians
- Increase Our Use Social Media As A Tool To Advocate for the Osteopathic Approach To Wellness
- Improve Partnerships Across The Region To Maximize Use Of Wellness Resources
- Collect and Share Best Practices To Improve Wellness
- Create More Linkage Between Physicians, Medical Schools, Residency Program and The Public They Serve
- Continue to Support Ongoing Education for Physicians Serving Rural and Underserved Areas
- Continue to Support Ongoing Education for Physicians on the Principles of Osteopathic Medicine
- Provide Scholarship and Debt Relief To Increase Diversity In The Medical Profession and Commitment to Rural and Underserved Areas in the Northwest
Three Ways You Can Help the Foundation Make An Impact!
The Foundation was created in 1985 with the sale of the not-for-profit Eastmoreland Hospital in Portland, OR. The investment returns from these proceeds fund ALL of the administrative and fundraising costs of the Foundation. That means 100% of your donation supports Foundation strategic initiatives and programs!!!
- COMMIT to Advancing Wellness in yourself and Community
- CONNECT your Community to the Foundation
- CHAMPION the Principles of Osteopathic Medicine
So, are you ready to make an impact? Click Here to find out more!