Serving the Public Through Awareness on the Osteopathic Approach to Wellness
Serving Physicians Through Education That Supports the Osteopathic Approach to Wellness.
Advancing the Principles of Osteopathic Medicine as the Best Way to Achieve Wellness
Strategic Priorities / Programs of the Foundation
- Community Service and Wellness Awareness
- Promotion of Public Health Policies that support increased access to Affordable, Quality Healthcare
- Financial support of CME for DOs supporting the Principles of Osteopathic Medicine
- Bringing New and Returning DOs to the Northwest through Scholarships
- Strong and Diverse Sustaining Membership Base
- Recognition of Outstanding DOs serving the Northwest
Three Ways You Can Help the Foundation Make An Impact!
The Foundation was created in 1985 with the sale of the not-for-profit Eastmoreland Hospital in Portland, OR. The investment returns from these proceeds fund ALL of the administrative and fundraising costs of the Foundation. That means 100% of your donation supports Foundation strategic initiatives and programs!!!
- Introduce the Foundation to the people in your community that resources and interest to help us with our mission. Encourage them to follow our blog and join our email list.
- Become a Sustaining Member or Invest in Bringing DOs back to our Northwest Communities through Tuition Scholarships.
- Leave a Legacy to the Principles of Osteopathic Medicine.