At their 2015 annual retreat, the Board of Directors agreed to the following strategic initiatives through the year 2020:
- Membership and Endowment Growth – ensuring the Foundation remains strong as the osteopathic profession continues to expand in the Northwest.
- Community Wellness Townhalls – following our long tradition of educating the general population on wellness and healthcare from an osteopathic perspective.
- Tuition Scholarship Program – maintaining our 30+ year commitment to osteopathic medical students from the Northwest.
- Founders’ Evening – continuing the tradition of recognizing the very best of osteopathic medicine throughout the region! Held in conjunction with the NW Wellness Conference.
- State Association CME Support – supporting our osteopathic physicians and their commitment to staying current with the best practices in osteopathic medicine
- Residency Programs with Osteopathic Recognition – supporting those ACGME residency programs that have or are working toward osteopathic recognition.
- Board Development – committed to having a strong and diverse Board committed to our mission of “advancing wellness through the osteopathic approach.”
Click the link for additional information on each of these strategic initiatives.